Tantra Masters Charles & Caroline Muir (originators of the Sacred Spot Massage) reveal their secrets gleamed from over 35 years of practicing and teaching experience in this multi-media home study course: THE SACRED SPOT: A COMPLETE TANTRA YOGA GUIDE TO FEMALE SEXUAL HEALING AND AWAKENING!
Sacred Spot Ritual: SETTING THE MOOD
What is the “Sacred Spot”? Read this.
It is important to create a special feeling and environment for your initial Sacred Spot Ritual.
SUGGESTIONS TO THE GIVER – SETTING UP THE SPACE
- Shower, then run a bath for her. While she bathes, set up the bedroom as much like a temple as possible.
- Bring in some plants or flowers from another room, light candles or soften lighting, and put on some relaxing music.
- Set some water, fruit, chocolate, or a light snack near the bed to serve her later.
- Beautify yourself by dressing up, sharing and grooming.
- Clean, trim and file your nails.
- Turn down the bed, put on special sheets.
SUGGESTIONS TO THE GIVER – HER ARRIVAL
- When she comes out from the bathroom, be sitting on the bed in a relaxed and composed position, with your hands in “Namaste”.
- Greet her with two sentences of praise and intention. (Such as: “I so look forward to giving to you”, or “Receive fully, and know I am totally here for you.”)
- Look lovingly into her eyes as she walks towards you.
- Place a couple of towels (check out our Amrita Splash Pads) under the woman’s buttocks, and a pillow under those towels to elevate her slightly. Use other pillows, so both of you are comfortable.
- Heat up the Maui Massage Oil and Probe Lubricant.
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE RECEIVER
- Relax and breathe deeply during your bath, ritually purify yourself.
- Beautify yourself.
- Allow yourself to feel like a virgin.
- Empty your bladder completely.
- Go to your healer as a Goddess.
Read Part One of the Sacred Spot Ritual blog series: INTENTION.
* Excerpt from “The Sacred Spot: A Handbook for Sexual Awakening” by Charles and Caroline Muir.
THE SACRED SPOT HOME STUDY COURSE
In this multimedia kit (Instructional Book, 90min DVD and Two 60min Audio CDs) you will learn everything you need to know about how to give and receive Sacred Spot Massage.
Discover never before shared techniques: stroking, mudras, positions, energy work, teamwork, powerful visualizations, affirmations, meditations and so much more.
This product is an incredible at-home learning course, and the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one!
[btn text=”Order Now!” tcolor=#FFF thovercolor=#FFF link=”http://www.sourcetantra.com/TheSacredSpot-p/thesacredspot-multimediaset.htm” target=”_blank”]